Wednesday, April 15, 2009

CSA Gluten-Free Product Listing

I am LOVING my CSA Gluten-Free Product Listing binder! It lists gluten-free products found in normal grocery stores, such as Safeway, Albertsons, Winn Dixie, etc. It also lists national brands that have gluten-free products, and has a great section on label reading. I love the glossary of commonly found label "ingredients", that tells you what each ingredient is and if it's safe. CSA has done a lot of research for me, and I'm all about making my life and shopping easier! It's just filled with lots of good stuff and was worth the $30 to me! I pull it out before many a grocery store run! You might want to check it out:
http://www.csaceliacs.org/ProductListing.php

And if you have any questions about it before you order, let me know! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment