Monday, May 11, 2009

Haribo Gummies


I am a gummy candy fanatic, and Haribo has always been my brand of choice...so I was thrilled to find this on their website:

"Are Haribo products gluten free?Most Haribo products are gluten free. The following Haribo products are NOT gluten free: Black Licorice Wheels, Red Licorice Wheels, Sour S’ghetti, Fruity Pasta, Pico-Balla, Allsorts and Pontefract Cakes."

Not only are most of their products gluten-free, but it was also so easy to find! Go Haribo!!!

(You MUST try putting the Gummy Bears in your gluten-free rice krispie treats. Such a yummy addition! Yeah...I'm kinda like a really tall three year old...)

4 comments:

  1. Amber, let me tell you! I admire you so much! You give me hope that I can follow the eating lifestyle that I should be following (no dairy, which is REALLY HARD!). I am so glad you are my sister-in-law. We had fun having you guys her last week! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Has anyone used Hemp before? I'm extremely keen to get some Vegan CBD Gummies for insomnia. Can someone recommend a good brand? I'm currently contemplating [url=https://justcbdstore.com/]JustCBD[/url] and Restoor Skin Essentials. Thanks in advance Why are JustCBD Vegan CBD Gummies the best?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the blog post buddy! Keep them coming... internetska viza za Indiju

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here keep up the good work Indija-Medicinska-Visa

    ReplyDelete